The Coffs Coast Visitor Information
Welcome to The Coffs Coast!
The Coffs Coast is situated on the east coast of Australia, in the state of New South Wales. It is a popular tourist destination, known for its stunning beaches, lush rainforests, and charming coastal towns.
Things to do
- Visit the iconic Big Banana and enjoy the banana-themed attractions and activities
- Relax on one of the many beautiful beaches, such as Jetty Beach, Park Beach, or Diggers Beach
- Take a scenic drive through the lush rainforests of Dorrigo National Park
- Explore the Solitary Islands Marine Park and go snorkeling or diving to see the diverse underwater life
- Go whale watching during the annual migration season from May to November
- Discover the rich history and culture of the area at the Coffs Harbour Regional Museum or the Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Shop for locally-made arts and crafts at the various markets held throughout the region
The Coffs Coast offers a range of accommodation options to suit every budget and preference. From luxury hotels and resorts to cozy B&Bs and holiday homes, there is something for everyone. Some popular choices include:
- Opal Cove Resort
- Aqualuna Beach Resort
- The Observatory Holiday Apartments
- Coffs Harbour YHA
- Korora Bay Village Resort
The best way to get around The Coffs Coast is by car. There are several car rental companies available at the Coffs Harbour Airport. Alternatively, there is a local bus network that operates throughout the region, as well as taxi and ride-sharing services.
For more information about The Coffs Coast, visit the official tourism website:https://www.coffscoast.com.au/