The Coffs Coast Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in The Coffs Coast?
The Coffs Coast Tourism
Tourist Attractions in and Around Coffs Coast
Coffs Coast is a beautiful region located on the east coast of New South Wales and is full of natural wonders, outdoor adventures, and local experiences. Whether you're looking for a relaxing beach getaway or an adrenaline-packed adventure, there is something for everyone in this stunning area. Here are some of the top tourist attractions in and around the region.
Coffs Coast is famous for its beautiful beaches, alluring turquoise waters, and stunning coastline. Some of the best beaches to visit in the area include:
1. Park Beach: A popular beach with stunning views of the Solitary Islands.
2. Sapphire Beach: A secluded beach with crystal clear waters and white sands.
3. Diggers Beach: A sheltered cove popular for swimming and surfing.
4. Woolgoolga Beach: A stunning beach with gentle waves and golden sands.
Besides the stunning beaches, there are many activities to do in the region that cater to all interests and levels of adventure. Here are some of the best activities to try:
1. Whale Watching: Take a whale watching tour to see humpback whales migrating through the area from May to November.
2. National Parks: Visit the many national parks such as Dorrigo National Park, Coffs Coast Regional Park, or Bongil Bongil National Park, to experience the dramatic waterfalls, lush rainforests, and diverse wildlife.
3. Skydiving: For the ultimate adrenaline rush, try skydiving over the spectacular coastline, rivers, and forests of the area.
4. Dolphin Watching: Take a dolphin watching tour to see pods of dolphins playfully chase boats and ride the waves.
Coffs Coast has a variety of unique and exciting attractions that are worth a visit. Here are a few of them:
1. The Big Banana Fun Park: A well-known attraction with Australia's largest banana, a water park, mini-golf, ice rink, and much more.
2. Butterfly House: A natural wonderland filled with thousands of vibrant butterflies, surrounded by tranquil waterfalls and lush gardens.
3. Solitary Islands Aquarium: A great way to explore the region's marine life, including the endangered grey nurse shark.
4. Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve: A scenic walk to this island's summit offers panoramic views of the coastline and whale sightings during the migration season.
For a more authentic and local experience, explore the region's history, culture, and food.
1. Bellingen: A charming historic town offering a mix of galleries, boutiques, and cafes serving the best in local produce.
2. Coffs Harbour Fishermen's Co-op: A seafood lover's destination, where you can buy fresh seafood straight from the fishers.
3. Coffs Harbour Regional Museum: A glimpse into the area's history and industrial growth.
4. Sawtell Heritage Trail: A self-guided tour of Sawtell's historic sites and unique culture.
To book tours, accommodations, or get more information about the various attractions, contact the Coffs Harbour Visitor Information Centre at 1300 369 070 or visit them in person on Pacific Hwy, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450.
Coffs Coast is a top destination with no shortage of activities, attractions, and natural beauty. Whether it's lounging on the beaches, exploring national parks, experiencing local culture, or going on extreme adventures, this region has it all. The above tourist attractions are just a few recommended highlights when visiting the area, but it's the many hidden gems that make this region truly magical.
The Coffs Coast Tourism Articles